Whenever I go to a new class for the first time every year, I tell the students that I am a public servant

I tell the students that I am a public servant
 I tell the students that I am a public servant

 

I have been involved in teaching for almost three decades. I have laid down some rules for fulfilling my professional responsibilities. Whenever I go to a new class for the first time every year, I tell the students that I am a public servant and I am paid by your fees so I am actually your servant. I want to change your personality by using your best teaching skills. I also ask my students to complete their deal with me when you ask a shopkeeper to weigh a kilo of sugar. If there is less gram of sugar then you insist that you complete the sugar. We have paid the money in full. Similarly you have also paid the full fee to the college so spend full forty minutes in the classroom. Don't be late. Go ahead of time. If it's time for a period and I'm sitting in the staff room reading a newspaper or drinking tea, you ask me to walk to the classroom. Throughout the service, I have never given my students the opportunity to call me when it's time for a period. I try to reach out, I have told my students that you do not need permission to come to the classroom. You have the right to study and it is my responsibility to teach. If there are two doors, I say always enter through the front door. Never use the back door because the back door is always used by thieves. My students are allowed to ask any question at any time in the class. I even give them my phone number and tell them that you can use your Can give any advice regarding curriculum and life. I have always considered tuition as a curse. In my childhood, my dear father Mr. Bashir Ahmed Rathore had instilled in my mind that a teacher who does not teach in the classroom cannot teach anything even in the academy.

For so long, I used to think that no one was watching me. If someone was watching, there would have been loud applause from somewhere. "Brave Children" has been taught for the last seven years, with two poems "Truth" and "Honesty" in the fourth grade textbook "Ethics" (which is taught to non-Muslim children). Included . ISPR releases my song on Kashmir but all the awards are distributed among singers and actors. People like us are left staring in the face.

The point of all this is that an Islamabad-based organization has taken up the task of encouraging government employees to perform their professional duties honestly and sincerely. The institute has been active for the last 6 years, looking for one government employee from each of the four provinces every year and calling them to Islamabad and giving them "integrity icons" in front of thousands of college and university students. The honor is given to a single government employee in Islamabad. In 2020, my friend and DG of the Secretariat Staff Training Academy, Mukhtar Paras, was awarded the "Mark of Honesty". This year I was announced by the Accountability Lab to be awarded the "Mark of Honesty" and I was convinced that if you are doing a good job, it must be seen somewhere. Yes or no, Allah is watching. The advantage of giving this honor to the students of universities is that they all If we go to Boon, at least we will keep honesty in mind. Anyway, our biggest problem today is corruption. If this scourge is eradicated, then our country can also join the developed countries. This year, this "mark of honesty" Muhammad Naseer Mousavi of Sindh, Romana Murad Khoso of Balochistan, Princess Nowshad Gilani of KPK, Zal Huma of Islamabad. The award was presented to Khaksar from Punjab by the Acting Deputy High Commissioner of Australia, Catherine Tommy.

At least I am convinced that someone is watching us all the time and if there is no one then Allah is watching.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post